NEW RS-1001 REGULATOR
The balanced diaphragm R-1000 first stage is compact and lightweight. It has a full complement of four low-pressure and two high-pressure
ports and is fine- tuned for optimum performance.
The S-0001 second stage features a venturi adjustment lever to deliver air smoothly with each breath. The S0001 is also equipped with an
ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece to increase comfort and reduce jaw fatigue. The S0001 allows for left or right hand configuration.
The RS-1001 is available as RS-1001 DIN (300bar/4350psi).
- TUSA RS-1001 INT (A-Clamp) Regulator, or:
- TUSA RS-1001 DIN Regulator.
First Stage (R-1000)
- Balanced diaphragm first stage.
- Cold water insulation system.
- Two H.P. ports and four L.P. ports (2 standard/2 high flow) ports.
- High flow L.P. ports offer up to 15% increase in air flow.
Second Stage (S-0001)
- Lightweight, compact composite case design.
- Left or Right hand configuration.
- Venturi adjustment lever.
- Ortho-consciously designed mouthpiece.
Ortho-Conscious Mouth Piece
The ortho-conscious mouth piece feature prevents jaw fatigue. The ridges and flexible material allow the diver to have more control of the mouth piece and reduces tension in the jaw.
Venturi Flow Adjustment
The venturi flow adjustment allows for ease of breathing by controlling the direction of air through the mouthpiece.