LATEX IS HISTORY
Waterproof developed the Silicone Seals.
For too long latex seals have been the biggest problem in drysuit diving. You are never sure what state they are going to be in until
you open your dive bag. They are easy to rip and prone to deteriorate from factors such as the sun/UV rays, chemicals and ozone. The Silicone
Seal will set a new industry standard.
With Waterproofs new Silicone Seal there is no chemical or environmental sensitivity and they have 40% better
stretch than latex seals. The elasticity makes donning the suit much easier and it seals with your skin more effectively. Since the
pressure is lower on the wrists your hands will stay warmer. The comfort really is enhanced during long technical dives and decompression stops.
See instruction film of how to exchange a seal >>>
• Hi-grade hypoallergenic medical grade silicone.
• 100% UV and Ozone resistant.
• Extremely stretchable.
• Enhanced durability.
• No latex allergy.
• No maintenance.
• Easy donning and doffing.
• Extremely fast mounting.
• Permanent Interior Glide Coating.
• Safety Ridge.
• Fits WP, SI-Tech, Polar Bears and Viking.
• Colours: Black, Orange, and Blue
• Sizes: Standard and Small