SP0101 HYPERDRY ELITE II SNORKEL
The new SP0101 Hyperdry Elite II snorkel combines all of the best features of TUSA’s snorkels into one. With a low-profile
dry top and angled purge chamber, staying dry has never been easier.
|New Colours for 2018
Three new colours available:
Bougainvillea Pink (BP), Black/Ocean Green (OG),
and the Indigo Silicone model in Indigo (QID).
- Low profile dry top keeps water out.
- Ortho-consciously mouthpiece for comfort and reduced jaw fatigue.
- Angled purge chamber for efficient and easy clearing.
- Detachable two-section swivel adapter for free movement.
- Colours: Black (BK), Bougainvillea Pink (BP), Cobalt Blue (CBL), Fishtail Blue (FB), Flash Yellow (FY), Light Blue (LB), Ocean Green (OG), Pearlescent Pink (PP), Siesta Green (SG), Translucent (T)
- Available in Black Silicone as SP-0101QB: Black (QB-BK), Fishtail Blue (QB-FB), Flash Yellow (QB-FY), Hot Pink (QB-HP), Metallic Dark Red (QB-MDR), Ocean Green (QB-OG), Siesta Green (QB-SG)
- Available in Indigo Silicone: SP-0101QID: Indigo (ID).
The Comfort Swivel offers a more comfortable fit since it creates no load on the mouthpiece, straightens out during diving and doesn't
get in the way. The swivel adapter makes it possible to slip the mask strap into the slit with no hassles. The two-part construction
allows the snorkel to rotate and can be attached in a horizontal position.
High Flow Purge
The High Flow Purge design used on TUSA snorkels offers a covered large diameter purge valve for simple, quick clearing, reducing the
amount of water remaining in the mouthpiece in an instant.
Hyperdry Elite Dry Top
A more refined and streamlined version of the Hyperdry MAX, the Hyperdry Elite maintains the same superior dry performance and keeps
the snorkel completely void of water by quickly and efficiently closing the gasket when submerged or hit by waves.