The IQ-950 Zen Air is TUSA's most advanced and full-featured wrist-top computer. Built on the stylish design and platform of the IQ-900 Zen, the Zen Air is
even further enhanced by adding hoseless air-integration, several advanced user-adjustable settings and the ability to program up to 3 transmitters and 3 gas mixes from 21%-100%.
The Zen Air's large alphanumeric and backlit LCD screen clearly displays all the critical dive data including tank pressure(s), air-time and no-decompression time remaining,
current/max depth, safety stop, deep stop and much more. Of course, the IQ-950 can be operated as a watch, Air computer, Nitrox (EANx) computer, digital depth gauge/timer or
as a free dive depth gauge/timer and with or without a transmitter.
The IQ-950 is the ultimate dive instrument offering a set of robust features that can be adjusted for personal preference. The Zen Air is only available in brushed metal finish.
- Advanced air-integrated hoseless watch computer.
- Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free Dive and Watch Operating Modes.
- 3 Gas Mix Feature: Mix 1 (Air, 21-50%), Mix 2 (21-100%), Mix 3 (21-100%).
- Wireless Switching Technology to monitor up to 3 transmitters.
- On-screen tank pressure display (max 5000psi/345bar).
- Advanced user safety settings and Conservative Factor.
- Variable Ascent Rate.
- Manual or Water-Activation.
- Audible and Flashing Icon Alarms - User Adjustable.
- Deep Stop Feature and Safety Stop - User Adjustable.
- 1 Touch Log Access - 24 dive log memory.
- History Mode - Up to 9999 hours/dives stored.
- Large alphanumeric and backlit display.
- Automatic altitude adjustment from sea level to 14,000'.
- No fly icon, residual nitrogen discharge time display.
- PC download and upload settings/log data with TUSA Datalog Interface.
- User-replaceable battery with hot-swap (CR2430, 3V and CR2).
- TUSA Algorithm based on Buhlmann ZHL-16c.
- Colours: Black / Brushed Stainless (IQ-950).
- Package Includes: An IQ-950, One Transmitter, Datalog USB Interface, CD, Wetsuit Extension
Strap, Lens Protector.
Deep Stop Function
Several TUSA computers feature an optional deep stop function for additional safety. The deep stop mode is activated when a dive
exceeds 80 FT (24M) for more than 1 second. Upon ascent, the computer will display a Deep Safety Stop screen and the recommended
stop depth for a period of 2 minutes. This deep stop is highly recommended as additional opportunity to off-gas, but is not
mandatory. If the diver chooses not to serve the stop it will not adversely affect the remaining No-Decompression Limits of the dive.
- Activated when depth becomes greater than 80 FT (24 M) for more than 1 second.
- Deep Stop screen appears upon ascent(s).
- Recommended Stop Depth is displayed and Stop Time as min:sec, counting down from 02:00 to 0:00.
- Deep Stop feature is disabled upon entry into Decompression Mode.
- The Deep Stop feature is recommended for additional safety, but is not mandatory.