IQ-650 ELEMENT WRIST COMPUTER
The new TUSA IQ-650 Element is a full function wrist dive Computer, single button dive computer with an exceptionally affordable
price. The IQ-650 features a deep stop function for additional safety. The deep stop mode is activated when a diver exceeds 80ft
for more than 1 second. Upon ascent past 50ft the computer will display a Deep Safety Stop screen and the recommended safety
stop at 40ft for a period of 2 minutes. This stop is highly recommended, but not mandatory and will not adversely affect the
remaining No-Decompression Limits of the dive if it is not served. The TUSA Element Wrist dive Computer is a Single button puck-style
that offers user-replaceable battery with hot-swap! And offers Nitrox operating modes up to 50%.
- Single-Button Operation One-Button on top of module.
- Air and Nitrox (21-50%) Operating Modes.
- Manual or Automatic Water Activation.
- Modified Haldanean 12 compartment algorithm.
- Automatic Altitude Adjustment.
- User Selectable Scale, Imperial/Metric.
- User Selectable 12/24 Time Format with Date.
- 8-10 Second Battery Hot Swap.
- User Changeable Battery 560 mAh vs. 220 mAh.
- 330 Operating Depth.
- Dive Log 12 Dives.
Deep Stop Feature:
- Activated when depth becomes greater than 80ft (24m) for more than 1 second.
- Deep Stop screen appears upon ascent(s) to 50ft
- Stop Time displayed as min:sec, counting down from 02:00 to 0:00.
- Stop Depth/Time fixed at 40ft (12m) for 2 minutes.
- Deep Stop feature is disabled upon entry into Decompression Mode.
- The Deep Stop feature is recommended for additional safety, but is not mandatory.
TUSA Voyager Package: