NEW IQ-1201 TALIS WRIST COMPUTER
TUSA’s innovations continue to expand with the new IQ-1201 TALIS, an advanced 2-gas watch computer. Highlights of the Talis include the
new scroll back feature and the dual time display capability. Available in black or white, each unit also includes blue and pink side panel
options, which allows users to personalize their computer.
- Advanced 2 gas wrist-top (watch) computer.
- Air, Nitrox, Gauge, Free Dive and Watch Operating Modes.
- 2 Mix Switching Feature: Mix 1 (Air, 21-50%), Mix 2 (Air, 21-100%).
- Dual time capable.
- Step-Back feature.
- Manual or Water-Activation.
- Audible and Flashing Icon Alarms.
- Large alphanumeric and backlit display.
- Advanced user safety settings.
- Deep Stop Feature and Safety Stop.
- 1 Touch Log Access.
- Automatic altitude adjustment from sea level to 14,000'.
- No fly icon, residual nitrogen discharge time display.
- PC download and upload settings/log data with TUSA Datalog Interface.
- User-replaceable battery with hot-swap (Battery: CR2430, 3V).
- TUSA Algorithm based on Buhlmann ZHL-16c.
- Variable Ascent Rate Indicator.
- Black - Side Bars: Blue and Pink
- White - Side Bars: Blue and Pink
Deep Stop Function
Several TUSA computers feature an optional deep stop function for additional safety. The deep stop mode is activated when a dive
exceeds 80 FT (24M) for more than 1 second. Upon ascent, the computer will display a Deep Safety Stop screen and the recommended
stop depth for a period of 2 minutes. This deep stop is highly recommended as additional opportunity to off-gas, but is not
mandatory. If the diver chooses not to serve the stop it will not adversely affect the remaining No-Decompression Limits of the dive.
- Activated when depth becomes greater than 80 FT (24 M) for more than 1 second.
- Deep Stop screen appears upon ascent(s).
- Recommended Stop Depth is displayed and Stop Time as min:sec, counting down from 02:00 to 0:00.
- Deep Stop feature is disabled upon entry into Decompression Mode.
- The Deep Stop feature is recommended for additional safety, but is not mandatory.
2 Gas Mix
This feature allows the diver to preset two Nitrox gas mixtures (Mix 1 and Mix 2) for easy switching during the dive
as necessary. Mix 1: 21 to 50%, Mix 2: 21 to 99%.
TUSA’s computers feature audible and visual alarms for the most important dive data warnings. Ascent rate, maximum depth,
no decompression limits, safety stop and several other key data can be set to alert the diver.
Several TUSA computer instruments feature a backlit display for night diving or low-light situations. The bright backlight
is activated by a touch of a button and the duration can be set for up to 10 seconds in length enabling the diver to view
critical dive data easily and quickly.
TUSA’s PCLogbook and TUSA DataLog PC interfaces allow the diver to transfer complete log and profile history from the dive
computer to a personal computer or upload user settings to the computer. A PC interface unit is sold separately.
User Replaceable Battery
Convenience and ease-of-maintenance is imperative in the design of today’s dive computer. Each of TUSA’s computers offer
a user-friendly replaceable battery that can be changed on a moment’s notice using standard widely-distributed batteries.